Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Applied to be a KGB Special Agent

You may have seen the commercials for KGB the text messaging service where you send questions in and get answers. Well I decided to try it out and take the test and see if I could pass it. I passed it pretty easily and now I’m awaiting an e-mail about training for the program.

For the test you pick three areas that you are most comfortable with and answer questions about these topics. Then they test you in three basic areas of math, writing, and reading comprehension. It doesn’t seem to be a get rich quick scheme with each of your own research answers being worth .10 cents, and answers already in the system being .05 cents.

Hopefully I can get involved in the training quickly. They said it can take up to five days to receive information on training. Hopefully I get it sooner, because it seems like a good way to make a little extra money on the side as well as learn some new interesting facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment