Thursday, February 11, 2010

WebAnswers Improvement, KGB disappointment

Another day on WebAnswers and I made a grand total of .53 cents this time. It seems to be slow going but I think if I just keep working at it the money that I can make will slowly begin to increase and I can’t wait to see where the possibility lies.

I got an e-mail about the KGB special agent training and I was informed that all training was full right now and they would contact me at a later date. However I did apply at chacha to be an expeditor went through all of the training videos and now I’m waiting for results from the test so hopefully I can get that position.

average height of an adult Guatemalan male?
Easy way to make freezer jam......
anaphylactic reaction?
How does a broken rib heal itself

No comments:

Post a Comment